- Featured in Curl Magazine 2019/2020
- Named Best Hair Salon in Reno 3 years in a row
- “Curly Hair and Color Artistry by Carleen” was named #1 salon in Northern Nevada and Top 100 in America by ELLE Magazine
- Voted Curly Hair Artist of the year by Curly Hair Artistry Members from around the world
- Pro Snowboarder competing in the Big Air and Half Pipe for 6 years
- World Champion of Mountain Boarding in 1999
- Lived in Hawaii for three years and was a radio DJ on Star 101.9
- Loves to donate time to help children in need with the “Wigs for kids” foundation
Meet the Team
Carleen Sanchez mentors curly hair and color artists in the hair industry who cater to your every curly and wavy hair need.
Lead Stylist Jessi Hendrix
What do you love about working with naturally curly/wavy hair?Watching the change on the client’s face when they’ve embraced their natural hair and learned how to wash and style just makes my cup runneth over!
What do you love about working with naturally curly/wavy hair?
One of my favorite things about working with naturally curly/ wavy hair is the being involved in the transformative process. It’s so empowering to awaken the potential of something you are born with.