What to expect during your first appointment with Carleen:
Request to book a hair service with Carleen by texting 775-721-2969 or emailing email@example.com
- Have you often struggled with dry, tangled & frizzy or poofy hair?
- Have you ever had your hair cut too short or had someone destroy your curls with a haircut or bleach?
- Maybe you recently moved to the area and need to find a curly hair and color expert you can trust to work with your curls in this new dry environment?
- Are you ready to find your Curl Nirvana and want your hair experience to be FUN?
- Every appointment includes troubleshooting to discuss problems and solutions for your unique hair needs
- Each session starts with a Carleen Signature Dry Cut
- A custom color is made in front of you at our color bar or a scalp and conditioning treatment is formulated
- You relax in our color lounge with complimentary cocktails and snacks. We also have phone chargers and non alcoholic beverages
- Relaxing scalp, arm & hand massage included with every wash
- Styling lesson, AKA “Boot Camp” or “Curl Coaching,” so YOU can duplicate the style at home
- Teaching of hands on techniques such as “clipping”, “plopping” and other curly skills
- We may use our Bioionic or Infrared dryers depending on the look we are trying to achieve
- Take-home curlscription sheet, customized and tailored for your unique curl type
- Gift bag with tools to help you on your naturally curly journey
- Carleens Love language is gifts & she loves to give them. You will get 3 gifts each and every visit